Overcome Podcast Episode 001
The Overcome Podcast is officially live after many months of planning and to help us jump start this show we called upon one of the biggest hitters in terms of motivating others. For our first episode, we sat down with triple amputee Alex Montoya to learn about his journey and experiences.
Montoya is a proud business owner and motivational speaker that travels around the country helping others “see the good”. He shares his story and provides amazing insights on overcoming challenges through pure grit, positivism, and faith. His story is one of determination and sacrifice and today he is proof that you can do anything if you put your heart and soul into it.
In this episode we learn:
- The sacrifices his family made for him to come to the United States.
- His struggles as one of the first mainstream education students with a disability in California.
- How he became a front office executive for a major sports team.
- What it takes to live through difficult challenges
- Why it’s important to “see the good”.
Reach Alex here: